Precision Buildings is an innovator in Grow Buildings. We are conveniently located in Colorado, one of the first states to legalize the sale of recreational and medical use marijuana. Steel grow buildings are perfect for growing marijuana from small recreational growers to large commercial grow operations. Precision Buildings can customize a variety of designs to fit specific grow needs. All Precision Buildings are U.S. manufactured as pre-engineered buildings for ease of erection, saving time and money.
Precision Buildings steel grow building attributes:
- CONTROL ODOR: Odor mitigation is a major concern in heavily populated areas. Ventilation systems easily attach to steel grow buildings.
- INSECT SCREENING: Minimizing insects inside is essential for organic grow practices.
- LIGHTING: Prolonged periods of consistent darkness are nature’s trigger for marijuana flowering. You can use natures natural light which maximizes plant production and decreased operating costs due to less supplemental lighting. You can also utilize supplemental light for a year-round grow operation and control grow cycles. Our clear span design allows you to lower or raise your lighting system as needed.
- HEATING/COOLING: Heating is primarily done with gas fired heaters with vertical or horizontal air fans. Hot water radiant heat can be used closer to plants or utilized in floors. Steel grow buildings can be easily insulated with a vapor moisture insulation to prevent mold and reduce heating and cooling costs down.
- IRRIGATION/FERTILIZATION: Steel grow building use a clear span building design allowing for customized irrigation and fertilization systems per the grower’s requirements using rolling or stationary benches.
- SOLAR: Solar energy panels can easily be attached to steel grow buildings, reducing energy cost and your overall carbon footprint.
- SECURITY/DURABALITY: Security systems can easily be added to monitor your grow operation and guard against theft, vandalism or harsh weather. Steel grow buildings are manufactured to pre-engineered specifications that meet local building codes and loads to withstand the elements common to any location.
- WOOD VS STEEL: Wood can quickly twist and root, presenting a source of crop-killing mold, making wood a poor material for a grow building as it is susceptible to high moisture content commonly found in marijuana grow houses. Wood is also highly combustible and should be ruled out for that reason alone. Steel grow buildings are exceptionally strong and weather resistant. They can support masses of weight from suspended lighting and ventilation systems. Clear span grow buildings are easy to insulate. Steel grow buildings are adaptable to any climate for growing marijuana. Clear span structures can house thousands of plants to extreme heights.
Precision Buildings has years of experience in marijuana and cannabis steel grow buildings. We are experts in every phase of the design, build, and construction process. We assign every project a coordinator to help identify and address every need throughout the entire design process.